Trying to keep on top of the March 4 Day of Action? Here are a few resources that you’ll definitely find useful.
- Student Activism will be covering March 4th events throughout the day.
- The blog Occupy CA has been breaking stories about radical protest actions all year.
- Student Activism’s national March 4 map includes links and contact information for many local actions.
- CNN is covering the story here, and they’ve been updating their map of actions as events develop.
- The Washington Post’s higher education section will be tracking the day’s news.
- A Washington Post reporter has compiled a solid resource page.
- Huffington Post’s new College site has been giving the buildup to March 4 a lot of attention. Expect more today. They also have a running twitter feed of March 4th events on their site.
- The standard hashtag for the day’s events is #March4.
- Student Activism will be adding Twitter links to local actions to the national March 4 map.
- Our feed @ucregentlive, will be updating with March 4th actions