- The Registration Fee Task Force will be proposing the following revisions in The University of California Student Fee Policy for Regents’ approval:
- Rename Registration Fee to Student Services Fee
- Establish a return-to-aid component for future increases in the Student Services Fee
- Factors for Presidential consideration when recommending the level of Student Services Fee to the Board
- Expand articulation of student role in setting the fee level
- Require that each campus maintain a website about Student Services Fee allocation
- Reference to Presidential guidelines on issues related to Student Services Fee
UC Regent Live(blog)
The latest news, facts, and opinions about the UC system and California Higher Education. Everything from the growing student movement to admissions wait lists to state policy.
Contact us at email@example.com
Visit our twitter at twitter.com/ucregentlive
Or visit us at UC Irvine, Humanities Gateway 1305
Ask Us Any Question You Want!
UC Regent Live Blog
UC Regent (Past)Live
- 160,832 hits